How to clear Cookies and Cache?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. You also want to make sure you always have the most up to date browser version.
Please find below the steps on clearing your cookies by browser.
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click on More .
- Click on History, and then click on Clear browsing data.
- Under "Clear browsing data," select the checkboxes for Cookies and site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- From History menu, select Clear Recent History
- From the Time Range to Clear, click drop down menu, select your desired time rage
- To clear your entire cache, select Everything
- Next to Details, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select All Items
- Click Clear Now
- Exit/quit all browser windows and then re-open and it will be cleared
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Settings, then click Privacy.
- Click Manage Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, then click Remove or Remove All. Removing the data may reduce tracking, but may also log you out of websites or change website behavior.
- Select Tools then Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and then the Delete button.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.